Permits and Certifications

EAS Credentials

Federal and state agencies require environmental research and assessment organizations to obtain certain permits and licenses to engage in collecting special status species of plants and animals that otherwise would be prohibited by law. The permits provide a means to balance use and conservation of protected species, according to conservation laws and treaties. These include the Endangered Species Act, Migratory Bird Treaty Act, and Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act. In addition, a federal license is required to receive, prepare, and ship samples of environmental media contaminated by radioactive materials.

EAS currently holds or could renew, as needed, the following permits and licenses:

In addition to EAS’s corporate permits and licenses, our staff member have a broad range of certifications and qualifications to meet the needs of our clients, including:

Have Questions?

Contact us Today and we’ll gladly get back to you!

Scroll to Top