EAS offers an array of environmental and consultation services to tribal entities.
We strive to foster a relationship with our clients that respects tribal treaty rights and resources, while providing quality outcomes to achieve long-term ecological goals. EAS possesses a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance procedures and aims to balance these requirements with our client’s rich cultural history and unique relationship with historic natural resources.
EAS projects completed for tribal entities include:
- Resource evaluations
- Fish habitat restoration
- Risk Safety Assessments
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Development of Sampling Analysis Plans and protocols
- Development of Quality Assurance Plans
- Technical assistance and document reviews
- Superfund Site Remedial Investigation Feasibility Study Consultations
- Boat, captain, and dive crew services
Contact us Today and we’ll gladly get back to you!