Public Utility Districts
EAS provides services for Public Utility Districts (PUD) to help ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
Using the best available science and institutional knowledge gained from years of field experience, we deliver a comprehensive range of services, designed to minimize impacts and protect resources, allowing the PUD’s to achieve high efficiency while doing business in an environmentally sound and sustainable manner.
EAS projects completed for Public Utility Districts include:
- Land and water-based surveys
- Characterize benthic communities
- Estimate and describe freshwater mollusk species composition
- Plant surveys
- Wildlife surveys
- Biological resource assessments
- Cultural resource reviews
- Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) monitoring
- Water Quality Compliance support
- Compliance report preparation
- Boat, captain, and dive crew services
- GIS Support
Contact us Today and we’ll gladly get back to you!